It's Pulla time!!!
“If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.” ―
![]() |
| Laskiaispulla filled with jam and cream |
I'm definitely a person who enjoys baking however it's my housemate who's the expert on baking and as you can see, he's succeeded in producing something delicious!!! If like me, you've not got the free time today then you can pick up a couple of them for under €4 in most supermarkets and they even come in lactose-free, like most products here in Finland. Alternatively, you can pay a bit more and grab one at a cafe if they're on offer.... That being said, they were sold out the last two times I tried to get them. Finns take lunch early and I'm a 1pm kinda guy but I'll make an exception today! Here's a few pics of the process as it happened. Now I'd love to write more but these Pulla are quite delicious and so I've decided to brew a pot of tea and enjoy a few while they're still quite fresh. I hope you're enjoying some also. If you find yourself at a coffee shop today, perhaps use this phrase after you order your drinks.....

Comments
Post a Comment